Marketing Senior Manager Myeloma
Switzerland – Rotkreuz
Amgen focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve people’s lives. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen has grown to be one of the world’s leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential. Every year, Amgen is included on numerous best employers’ lists worldwide, as we understand that our success rests on attracting and retaining the best talent.
Our European Hub based in Rotkreuz, Switzerland is comprised of highly qualified professionals from a variety of cultural backgrounds, whose efforts are primarily centered on marketing our products in the region.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Senior Manager Myeloma for our Oncology Franchise. The successful candidate will mainly focus on maximizing Brand potential in Europe as well as executing regional Brand Plan. Additional objectives are to deliver international branding campaign, optimize patient-outcomes in disease area by delivering innovation tools to support brand strategies, scale innovative solutions in the region and drive change.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Leads the country Product Marketing network teams for brands
- Acts as contact person for the Global product marketing team
- Develops & executes promotional activities, e.g. promotional materials, congress booth & tools
- Functions as Multichannel Brand lead with strong partnership to the innovation internal and external partner
- Supports the European Brand Plan development
- Collects affiliate input in development of international promotional material
- Reviews country Brand materials with affiliates
- Partners with the Medical Communication in the development and execution of European Congress presence/activities and Promotional Program
- Lead co-creation efforts on flagship initiatives at disease level with countries and support them with execution incl. best-practice sharing, interface with experts (e.g. customer engagement, patient centricity), sprint methodology
- Develops & supports the execution of key brand meetings
- Coordinates and evolves brand claims & messages with Medical
- Analyses Market Research and develops key insights to evolve brand strategy & promotional campaign
- Maximize the value of innovation by linking it with value, access & policy, evidence generation (e.g. Real World Evidence) and customer engagement
- Academic education or experience from similar positions
- Minimum 5 years of experience in industry
- 1 to 3 years as a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Product Manager in a country
- Documented experience in the area of Oncology or other relevant areas
- Financial and budgeting skills and experience
- Fluency in English, both oral and written communications
- Documented success in gaining or maintaining market leadership position
- Experience managing cross-functional projects
- Multi-channel marketing experience
- Experience in value-based health care solutions
- Experience in value-added service development for patient and caregivers
Special Advisory: Please be cautious of scam recruitment offers claiming to be from Amgen. Such scams may come from various sources, including fake websites, social media chat and/or unsolicited emails. These scams seek to obtain personal information or payment from victims by offering jobs that do not exist. Please be advised that Amgen would never ask for payment to progress a job application or send checks to be deposited in bank accounts. When in doubt, please check to see if the position in question is posted on the Amgen career site. Additionally, please report any suspicious recruiting activity to https://complaint.ic3.gov and thank you for your assistance.