Singapore Manufacturing – Tuas
Amgen Singapore Manufacturing is looking for energetic staff members to fill manufacturing associate I positions in Amgen’s new Singapore facility. After training is completed, this position will be required to work on a rotational overnight shift. Amgen’s state-of-the-art biotechnology manufacturing and process development capabilities help us realize the potential of our pipeline for patients around the world. The new Amgen facility is capable of manufacturing both clinical and commercial products.
Under general supervision, the manufacturing associate will support daily production requirements throughout the facility. Operations, maintenance and analytical testing will be performed according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Job Plans, as required. The Associate Manufacturing will perform and monitor critical processes, execute routine validation protocols, and prepare documents such as Batch Records, SOPs and technical reports. They will perform basic troubleshooting and assist in the review of documentation for assigned functions. The Associate Manufacturing may participate on cross-functional teams, have the responsibility of owning NC/CAPAs, and may identify, recommend and implement improvements related to routine functions.
Only candidates who apply via www.amgen.com/careers will be considered.
Amgen retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
As an EEO/AA M/F/V/D employer, Amgen values and encourages diversity in the workplace
Education / Licenses
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in Science or Engineering.
Competencies / Skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- 1 year of experience in regulated environment
- Experience and basic troubleshooting skills with laboratory and process equipment
- Experience with Emerson DeltaV, OSI PI, LIMS, TrackWise
- Ability to understand, apply and evaluate basic chemistry, biology and physical principles
- Regulatory knowledge
- Ability to adhere to regulatory requirements, written procedures and safety guidelines
- Ability to evaluate documentation/data according to company and regulatory guidelines
- Ability to interact with inspectors (internal and external)
- Ability to interpret and apply Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) knowledge
- Basic statistical mathematical skills
- Ability to organize work, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Technical writing capabilities
- Proficient presentation and facilitation skills
- Detail oriented as well as flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and requirements
- Ability to perform computer operations, such as ability to navigate in MS Office and complete
- Computer Based Training (CBT)
- Mechanical ability/expertise
- Understanding of analytical methods
- Ability and willingness to work any shift in support of operations that may include 24/7
Special Advisory: Please be cautious of scam recruitment offers claiming to be from Amgen. Such scams may come from various sources, including fake websites, social media chat and/or unsolicited emails. These scams seek to obtain personal information or payment from victims by offering jobs that do not exist. Please be advised that Amgen would never ask for payment to progress a job application or send checks to be deposited in bank accounts. When in doubt, please check to see if the position in question is posted on the Amgen career site. Additionally, please report any suspicious recruiting activity to https://complaint.ic3.gov and thank you for your assistance.