Product Specialist Hema Marche, Umbria and Abruzzo
Italy - Field ForceNationwide
Italy – Field Force
Amgen is a values-based organization with a powerful sense of shared purpose toward our mission: to serve patients. We provide the capabilities, resources, and rewards of a global enterprise, while maintaining the entrepreneurialism and pioneering spirit that marked our early days as a biotechnology innovator. We encourage our team members to have fulfilling and meaningful careers through challenging assignments, career development, and valuable opportunities such as this: Product Specialist Hema Marche, Umbria and Abruzzo. The Product Specialist will report directly to the Regional Business Manager Onco/Hema regarding Marche, Umbria and part of Abruzzo area.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Achieves sales targets
- Collaborates with manager to implement agreed POA (Plan of Actions) in line with marketing strategy
- Knows in depth knowledge of the products, market, stakeholders and competitors
- Works within agreed budgets
- Collaborates with manager to develop and implement territory POA and key account plans
- Contributes to Cluster Team/Territory Teams Collaborates to agree on key account plan objectives
- Demonstrates an understanding of industry and healthcare trends of how clinics and hospitals operate
- Operates within the agreed expense budget aligned with POA priorities
- Continuously develops and improves product knowledge, communication and selling skills through self-learning and active participation in agreed training programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in life science or (bio) medical sciences
- Exposure to interactions with various disciplines and organizational levels
- 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Previous experience in oncology/hematology areas are preferred
- Previous experience in a hospital environment is preferred
- Residence in Marche region is preferred
- Availability to travel is requested
- Fluency in english is requested
We are looking for candidates with:
- A belief that together we can tackle almost any problem
- A strong desire to get involved within the industry as well as the community at large
- Hold a forward-thinking mentality and a courage for calculated risks
- Characteristics such as reliability, honesty, and integrity
- A devotion to improving the world through inspiring actions
A Fortune 150 company operating in nearly 100 countries around the world, we invest in highly skilled, dedicated and collaborative individuals who are ready to contribute to our mission in meaningful ways and make a difference in the lives of our patients.
That’s why, as a member of the Amgen team, we provide you with valuable opportunities to broaden your experience and maximize your potential. We ensure our staff are equipped to excel today and tomorrow by leveraging state-of-the-art technologies and modern working environments, encouraging open dialogue and professional debate, and collaborating with world-class talent and institutions around the globe. We believe in rewarding those who do rewarding work and are committed to providing careers that can help turn the tide of serious, life-interrupting illnesses.
Special Advisory: Please be cautious of scam recruitment offers claiming to be from Amgen. Such scams may come from various sources, including fake websites, social media chat and/or unsolicited emails. These scams seek to obtain personal information or payment from victims by offering jobs that do not exist. Please be advised that Amgen would never ask for payment to progress a job application or send checks to be deposited in bank accounts. When in doubt, please check to see if the position in question is posted on the Amgen career site. Additionally, please report any suspicious recruiting activity to https://complaint.ic3.gov and thank you for your assistance.