Sr. Biopharmaceutical Rep
Taiwan - Field/RemoteNationwide
Taiwan – Field/Remote
– Achieves sales target of responsible hospitals in northern area of Taiwan
– Delivers scientific information and key message on the product including therapeutic indication, disease states and latest clinical data
– Collaborates with manager to implement agreed POA in line with marketing strategy
– Identifies and establishes high quality customer relationships and internal collaboration
– Organizes and implements scientific events to efficiently deliver product information
– Knows in-depth knowledge of the product(s), market (bone/CV), stakeholders and competitors
– Works within agreed budgets
– Lives the Amgen Values
- University degree
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in medical centers in Taiwan north area.
- Skill and knowledge of territory planning, sales analysis and sales excellence.
- Possess a high level of business ethics, integrity and professionalism and the ability to ensure those standards
- Excellent communication skill and interpersonal skill
- Good command of written and spoken in Mandarin is a must, and good command in English is preferred
Special Advisory: Please be cautious of scam recruitment offers claiming to be from Amgen. Such scams may come from various sources, including fake websites, social media chat and/or unsolicited emails. These scams seek to obtain personal information or payment from victims by offering jobs that do not exist. Please be advised that Amgen would never ask for payment to progress a job application or send checks to be deposited in bank accounts. When in doubt, please check to see if the position in question is posted on the Amgen career site. Additionally, please report any suspicious recruiting activity to https://complaint.ic3.gov and thank you for your assistance.