Sr. Biopharmaceutical Rep, Bone Health
Egypt – Field/Remote
– Collaborates with manager to develop and implement territory POA and key account plans . Achieve POA
– Evaluates progress vs. plan monthly and agrees to course corrections with manager
Contributes to Cluster/Territory Teams Collaborates (Medical Affairs/Key Account Manager, etc.) to agree on key account plan objectives/responsibilities
– Engages with peers and District Manager to learn best practices
– Demonstrates an understanding of industry and healthcare trends, of how retail practices, clinics and hospitals operate.
– Identify and gather competitive information
– Follows through on customer commitments and requests in a timely fashion
– Reports customer activity in the CRM system and ensures customer profiles are kept up-to-date
– Demonstrates an understanding of Amgen Performance 4 selling platform to satisfy customer and Amgen needs
– Operates within the agreed expense budget aligned with POA priorities
– Seeks advise and assistance to organize activities
– Continuously develops and improves product knowledge, communication and selling skills through self-learning and active participation in agreed training programs.
– Drives own development
Special Advisory: Please be cautious of scam recruitment offers claiming to be from Amgen. Such scams may come from various sources, including fake websites, social media chat and/or unsolicited emails. These scams seek to obtain personal information or payment from victims by offering jobs that do not exist. Please be advised that Amgen would never ask for payment to progress a job application or send checks to be deposited in bank accounts. When in doubt, please check to see if the position in question is posted on the Amgen career site. Additionally, please report any suspicious recruiting activity to https://complaint.ic3.gov and thank you for your assistance.