Regional or Sr. Regional Medical Liaison, Cardiology/Bone (Quebec City)
Canada – Quebec City
Title: Regional OR Sr. Regional Medical Liaison, Cardiology/Bone (Quebec City)
Reports to: Sr. Manager, Regional Medical Liaison
Location: Canadian Field – Quebec City
We currently have an opening for a Regional Medical Liaison (RML) supporting Cardiology and Bone Health. This is a field-based position.
- Establish and maintain an in-depth scientific and clinical understanding of Cardiology and Bone Health
- Engage in scientific exchange with healthcare professionals to communicate and advance the scientific communication platform, as aligned with product goals
- Identify, develop, and maintain collaborative relationships with current and future thought leaders, speakers and investigators
- Communicate complex, cutting edge, and scientific information and research concepts to healthcare professionals
- Identify / recommend sites for Amgen clinical trials in conjunction with and when required by Development Operations
- Deliver site or regional investigator meetings in support of study rationale, trial enrollment and/or subject retention
- Manage the field activities related to the submission and execution of Investigator Supported Studies (ISS) in line with Amgen’s existing policies
- Derive insights from the field and communicate these within Amgen through the appropriate channels
- Support reimbursement efforts by presenting clarity around clinical and scientific information supporting therapeutic decisions in patient care
3+ years of biopharmaceutical industry experience
RML or MSL experience Medical/scientific expertise in Cardiology/Dyslipidemia and/or Bone Health/Osteoporosis
PhD, MD, or PharmD
Exceptional communication and time management skills
Established relationships with the cardiology/dyslipidemia and/or bone health/osteoporosis scientific thought leaders
Experience working within a cross-functional matrix team environment
Strategic, analytical thinking and problem solving
Solid understanding of clinical trial design and statistical analyses
Experience using customer relationship management software
Solid organization and project management experience
Good understanding of the drug commercialization process
Amgen endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact TalentAcquisitionInquiries@amgen.com to make a request and ensure you include the requisition number.
Reasonable accommodations are available, upon request, to facilitate the equal participation of candidates with disabilities, should you be selected for an interview.
Special Advisory: Please be cautious of scam recruitment offers claiming to be from Amgen. Such scams may come from various sources, including fake websites, social media chat and/or unsolicited emails. These scams seek to obtain personal information or payment from victims by offering jobs that do not exist. Please be advised that Amgen would never ask for payment to progress a job application or send checks to be deposited in bank accounts. When in doubt, please check to see if the position in question is posted on the Amgen career site. Additionally, please report any suspicious recruiting activity to https://complaint.ic3.gov and thank you for your assistance.