Product Manager Cardio – Temp
Portugal – Lisbon
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
Our General Medicine Business Unit is seeking a Product Manager based in Lisbon to lead the strategy for the products under his/her responsibility. This is a temporary position.
Main accountabilities include:
- Drives motivation of sales force towards brand aspiration cycle and launch meetings
- Develops and implements Country Brand Plan in full congruence with International Brand Plan
- Designs and executes promotional activities detail aids message scripts advertising congresses etc in line with international branding and key messages
- Develops LRP with Business Planner
- Proposes national sales target and achieves agreement with Business Unit Leader and Sales District Manager
- Partners with international PMs
- Implements international brand campaign locally
- Analyses market research and develops POA
- Coordinates competitive intelligence and drives competitive action plans
- Partners with the Medical Affairs Manager to optimize the brand performance goals of clinical trials KOL development etc.
- Agrees with other PM in Franchise Team on joint projects
- Recruits and manages external vendors
- Identifies business opportunities and develops business cases
- Academic education or experience from similar positions
- Around 3 years of experience as a Product Manager in pharma industry
- Experience in Cardiology
- Fluency in English both oral and written communications
- Financial and budgeting skills and experience
- Computer skills MS Office programs
- Drive for Execution
- Minimum 2 years in a big pharmaceutical company
- 1 to 3 years as a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- Documented success in gaining or maintaining market leadership position
- Experience in Multichannel communication
Special Advisory: Please be cautious of scam recruitment offers claiming to be from Amgen. Such scams may come from various sources, including fake websites, social media chat and/or unsolicited emails. These scams seek to obtain personal information or payment from victims by offering jobs that do not exist. Please be advised that Amgen would never ask for payment to progress a job application or send checks to be deposited in bank accounts. When in doubt, please check to see if the position in question is posted on the Amgen career site. Additionally, please report any suspicious recruiting activity to https://complaint.ic3.gov and thank you for your assistance.