Sr Document Control Associate
Ireland – Dublin
The activities performed in the role of Technical Writer include:
- Develop, review and update Engineering, Manufacturing & Inspection Standard Operating Procedures.
- Liaise with Manufacturing/Inspection/Engineering regarding documentation changes in an effective and timely manner
- Develop protocols for execution in Manufacturing & Inspection in support of change controls, non-conformances & troubleshooting investigations with support from relevant SMEs
- Involvement in projects as part of continuous process improvement and / or troubleshooting
- Ownership of change controls for Manufacturing/Inspection/Engineering
- Issuance and updates of paper batch records in line with production schedule
- Liaise with Quality Assurance to ensure that GMP standards are maintained in line with current OS
- Support production support team in reducing document turnaround times
- Use specified software packages and standard procedures, responsible for compiling and maintaining all relevant documentation including SOPs
- Provide technical and clerical support to the manufacturing, inspection & engineering teams in the preparation of documentation, collation of data and tracking of SOPs
- Ownership of Level 1 non-conformances
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Significant experience in Chemistry/Microbiology/Engineering/Validation gained within a biotech, pharma or health care organization
Special Advisory: Please be cautious of scam recruitment offers claiming to be from Amgen. Such scams may come from various sources, including fake websites, social media chat and/or unsolicited emails. These scams seek to obtain personal information or payment from victims by offering jobs that do not exist. Please be advised that Amgen would never ask for payment to progress a job application or send checks to be deposited in bank accounts. When in doubt, please check to see if the position in question is posted on the Amgen career site. Additionally, please report any suspicious recruiting activity to https://complaint.ic3.gov and thank you for your assistance.