Senior Associate Customer Service – Support Office
Netherlands – Breda
Amgen is a values-based organization with a powerful sense of shared purpose toward our mission: to serve patients. We provide the capabilities, resources, and rewards of a global enterprise, while maintaining the entrepreneurialism and pioneering spirit that marked our early days as a biotechnology innovator. We encourage our team members to have fulfilling and meaningful careers through challenging assignments, career development, and valuable opportunities such as this job opportunity.
At Amgen Breda, The Netherlands, we focus on the packaging and distribution part of the drugs we have developed which are produced at our international sites. The packaging and distribution is supported by the Operations, Customer Service and Demand, Information Systems and Quality departments.
The site also supports a sales organization.
Process Development, Operations and Quality (POQ) are the core divisions of Amgen that make sure the drugs are delivered to our patients. Made up of seven functions and spread across seven sites, POQ’s aspiration is simple: Supply every patient, every time!
We are currently looking for a Senior Associate Customer Service- Support Office
In this role you will be supporting the Order to Cash processes and system improvements. You will be operating in a cross functional environment and will facilitate cross-functional team meetings to develop and implement business solutions.
You ensure that our internal and external customers are taken care of according to the department’s policies and procedures. You ensure that all the orders are processed according to the customers’ specific instructions and conditions.
And you will also be involved in various projects as a subject matter expert to bring your expert view to optimize Order to Cash processes and system improvements. Your problem solving and analytical skills will be critical to assess the potential impacts of the changes.
You will perform the following in-scope SAP Order-to-Cash activities:
- Supporting business to improve SAP OTC processes
- Leading discussions on enhancements needed in SAP OTC area
- Representing business to put forward business change requirements to IT/Tech department
- Assist Business Readiness as part of Go Live preparedness in SAP OTC area
- Review of Test scripts/Preparation of test plan/Management of test execution flow
- Reporting test issues & maintaining test log
- Training new hires on SAP OTC process
- Identifying and guiding Amgen personnel to perform testing changes to SOPs, documents as necessary
What do you bring?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in logistics and economics
- Typically 3 or more years of related professional experience
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
- Excellence in working with MS Office and experience with SAP as our core ERP system
- Experience in working across various cultures and teams
- Customer focus with the ability to communicate at various levels
- Problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to oversee processes beyond own department
- Ability to deal with conflicting interest
- Ability to set priorities and execute a pro-active behavior
- Ensure quality
Amgen is a Fortune 150 company operating in nearly 100 countries around the world, we invest in highly skilled, dedicated and collaborative individuals who are ready to contribute to our mission in meaningful ways and make a difference in the lives of our patients.
That’s why, as a member of the Amgen team, we provide you with valuable opportunities to broaden your experience and maximize your potential. We ensure our staff are equipped to excel today and tomorrow by leveraging state-of-the-art technologies and modern working environments, encouraging open dialogue and professional debate, and collaborating with world-class talent and institutions around the globe. We believe in rewarding those who do rewarding work and are committed to providing careers that can help turn the tide of serious, life-interrupting illnesses.
- an online assessment is part of our recruitment process.
- due to our relocation policy, for this vacancy, we can only consider candidates who reside in the Netherlands or candidates who live on a commuting distance from Amgen Breda.
Special Advisory: Please be cautious of scam recruitment offers claiming to be from Amgen. Such scams may come from various sources, including fake websites, social media chat and/or unsolicited emails. These scams seek to obtain personal information or payment from victims by offering jobs that do not exist. Please be advised that Amgen would never ask for payment to progress a job application or send checks to be deposited in bank accounts. When in doubt, please check to see if the position in question is posted on the Amgen career site. Additionally, please report any suspicious recruiting activity to https://complaint.ic3.gov and thank you for your assistance.