Sr. Biopharmaceutical Rep Cardio – Kuwait
United Arab Emirates – Dubai
BASED IN KUWAIT
Senior Biopharmaceutical Representative – Cardiovascular line
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a sales-related job.
• Basic knowledge of and experience in a hospital environment.
• Experience with computer systems (CRM databases and MS Office).
• Fluency in english& arabic languages (oral and written communication).
• Residency in state of Kuwait is a must.
•Bachelor’s degree in life science or (bio) medical sciences.
• knowledge of Customer Relation Management principles.
• exposure to interactions with various disciplines and organizational levels.
• key account management.
• Cardiology or Cardio-metabolic experience is highly preferable.
• Professional selling skills.
• Presentation skills.
•POA/key account planning.
– Maximizes sales of Amgen’s products in territory
– Achieves/exceeds sales targets
– Delivers and articulates key messages
– Implements agreed POA in line with marketing strategy
– Builds& maintains high quality customer relationships & internal cross collaboration.
– Knows in-depth knowledge of the product(s), market , stakeholders and competitors.
– Works within agreed budgets and does some projection work
– Lives the Amgen Values.
- Collaborates with manager to develop and implement territory POA and key account plans . Achieve POA
- Evaluates progress vs. plan monthly and agrees to course corrections with manager
- Contributes to Cluster/Territory Teams Collaborates (Medical Affairs/Key Account Manager, etc.) to agree on key account plan objectives/responsibilities
- Engages with peers and District Manager to learn best practices
- Identify and gather competitive information
- Follows through on customer commitments and requests in a timely fashion
- Reports customer activity in the CRM system and ensures customer profiles are kept up-to-date
- Demonstrates an understanding of Amgen Performance 4 selling platform to satisfy customer and Amgen needs
- Operates within the agreed expense budget aligned with POA priorities
- Continuously develops and improves product knowledge, communication and selling skills through self-learning and active participation in agreed training programs.
Special Advisory: Please be cautious of scam recruitment offers claiming to be from Amgen. Such scams may come from various sources, including fake websites, social media chat and/or unsolicited emails. These scams seek to obtain personal information or payment from victims by offering jobs that do not exist. Please be advised that Amgen would never ask for payment to progress a job application or send checks to be deposited in bank accounts. When in doubt, please check to see if the position in question is posted on the Amgen career site. Additionally, please report any suspicious recruiting activity to https://complaint.ic3.gov and thank you for your assistance.