Senior Medical Advisor, Haematology/Oncology
Australia – North Ryde
- To provide the affiliate with state-of-the-art Medical insight into the haematology/oncology therapeutic area (TA) plus specific molecules & as required,
- To serve as the single point of contact for Local and Regional teams in the area of responsibility
- Leading and developing the Local Medical strategy and Medical activities for the product(s) & treatment areas in accordance to internal and external regulations
- Leadership of relevant Medical Liaisons focused on haematology/oncology.
- Training and education for staff in the TA and/or related products
- Medical Management of internal and external relationships within area of responsibility
- Ensuring consistency of Medical content and scientific messages across various tools and materials
- Medical leadership of relevant product team and co-leadership of relevant Brand Team(s)
- Essential: Medical education (MD degree)
- Preferred qualification: postgraduate specialization or experience in Haematology/Oncology.
- Minimum of 2 years in pharmaceutical industry, or proven industry collaboration in academia
- Experience in affiliate Medical Department or Clinical Development
- Experience with clinical trial management and conduct
- Knowledge of commercialization and business practices
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical product development, product lifecycle and commercialization process with advanced understanding of other functions; including, but not limited to, Clinical Operations, Commercial, Regulatory, and Medical Affairs
- Deep scientific expertise in relevant therapeutic area
- Network of customer contacts in therapeutic area
- Finance and budgeting experience
Closing date – Friday 22nd February, 2019
Special Advisory: Please be cautious of scam recruitment offers claiming to be from Amgen. Such scams may come from various sources, including fake websites, social media chat and/or unsolicited emails. These scams seek to obtain personal information or payment from victims by offering jobs that do not exist. Please be advised that Amgen would never ask for payment to progress a job application or send checks to be deposited in bank accounts. When in doubt, please check to see if the position in question is posted on the Amgen career site. Additionally, please report any suspicious recruiting activity to https://complaint.ic3.gov and thank you for your assistance.