Sr Associate Supply Chain
Singapore Manufacturing – Tuas
Amgen discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen was one of the first companies to realize the new science’s promise by bringing safe, effective medicines from lab, to manufacturing plant, to patient. Amgen therapeutics have changed the practice of medicine, helping millions of people around the world in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis, and other serious illnesses. With a deep and broad pipeline of potential new medicines, Amgen remains committed to advancing science to dramatically improve people’s lives.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual for the Sr Associate Supply Chain role within Supply Chain department of Amgen Manufacturing. The ideal candidate must have a solid experience in one or several core functions within pharmaceutical Operations (Manufacturing, Warehouse Operations, Distribution, and Quality Control). The candidate must also have a good understanding of GMP regulations and possess critical thinking and analytical skills. It is important for this candidate to have excellent verbal and written English skills, as well as a proven ability to effectively partner with and influence cross-functional Teams. It is also essential for the candidate to be a self-starter and be comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
This role is within the Supply Chain organization of Amgen Singapore Manufacturing. The key responsibilities include:
- Take ownership of deviation and perform thorough investigation by collaborating closely with stakeholders including Supply Chain, Quality, SQM, PD, EH&S, Regulatory and network.
- Establish executable and sustainable CAPA and monitor its effectiveness.
- Drive Change Control changes by collaborating closely with all relevant stakeholders.
- Support Supply Chain audits, response to regulatory questions and audit findings.
- Spearhead Supply Chain Continuous Improvement initiatives by working with stakeholders including Operations Excellence and Supply Chain teams to establish effective and efficient process for Supply Chain.
Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree & 2 years of directly related experience or High School diploma/GED & 6 years of directly related experience.
Associate’s degree and 6 years of Supply Chain/Business Analyst experience in a GMP and/or Good Distribution Practice regulated industry experience
High school diploma / GED and 8 years of Supply Chain/Business Analyst experience in a GMP and/or Good Distribution Practice regulated industry experience
- Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Biologic & Life Sciences.
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience in GMP operations environment.
- Good technical knowledge of supply chain operation.
- Ability to execute a technical study with minimal guidance.
- Ability to organize, analyze and interpret technical data through trend analysis, forecasting, modeling, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical information with internal and external colleagues at different organizational levels in both presentation and written forms.
Special Advisory: Please be cautious of scam recruitment offers claiming to be from Amgen. Such scams may come from various sources, including fake websites, social media chat and/or unsolicited emails. These scams seek to obtain personal information or payment from victims by offering jobs that do not exist. Please be advised that Amgen would never ask for payment to progress a job application or send checks to be deposited in bank accounts. When in doubt, please check to see if the position in question is posted on the Amgen career site. Additionally, please report any suspicious recruiting activity to https://complaint.ic3.gov and thank you for your assistance.