Occupational Health Nurse/Senior
Singapore – Singapore
Occupational Health Nurse
Responsible for the Occupational Health Program for Amgen Singapore Manufacturing, which the scopes include injury/illness care, medical surveillance exams & testing, wellness screening, fitness center oversight, compliance tracking & record keeping, travel health consultation, emergency response and disaster preparedness.
Manage health programs for Amgen to optimize health care and return to work, assess health risks and ensure health based programs are developed, documented, and implemented in accordance with both Singapore regulatory and Amgen’s requirements.
- Support development and delivery of health facilities – first aid room, nursing room and Gym facilities for ASM.
- Manage site OH medical records in accordance to Amgen record retention policy, including first aid records, health-related equipment maintenance/ calibration records etc.
- Manage the First Aid Program for the site and ensure the readiness of the team of first aider in emergency response.
- Render emergency medical care for employees, including but not limited to first aid treatment.
- Monitor and manage employees on semi-annual/ annual basis for medical surveillance program.
- Follow up with designated workplace doctor (DWD) on occupational related incidents and update the Amgen Incident Database.
- Assist employees with traveling medical requirements (e.g. preparation of medical kit, vaccinations etc)
- Set up, manage and/or monitor medical/health contracts and service level agreements with external DWD, to ensure it is in line with company procurement standards, and continuously improve case management protocols.
- Spearhead Wellness program for ASM in accordance to Amgen Corporate program and partnership with Singapore Health Promotion Board on health programs.
- Support and lead the General and Targeted health-related programs.
- Degree in nursing or relevant qualification with practicing certificate
- Singapore Nursing Board registered nurse
- Nursing Administration Diploma is highly desirable
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Relevant industrial experience specifically in manufacturing industry, with min 5-7 years experiences
- Demonstrated proficiency of written and verbal communication skills (including technical writing and presentations) with ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with technical and senior management staff
Special Advisory: Please be cautious of scam recruitment offers claiming to be from Amgen. Such scams may come from various sources, including fake websites, social media chat and/or unsolicited emails. These scams seek to obtain personal information or payment from victims by offering jobs that do not exist. Please be advised that Amgen would never ask for payment to progress a job application or send checks to be deposited in bank accounts. When in doubt, please check to see if the position in question is posted on the Amgen career site. Additionally, please report any suspicious recruiting activity to https://complaint.ic3.gov and thank you for your assistance.