Admin Coordinator – Fixed Term Contract
Ireland – Dublin
A pioneer in Biotechnology Manufacturing Ensuring that Amgen medicines reliably and safely reach “every patient, every time” is the charge of Amgen’s manufacturing organization. From the beginning, the company’s contributions to the emerging field of biotechnological production of human therapeutics have been driven by a strong commitment to meeting the needs of patients. From process development to clinical manufacturing and full-scale therapeutic protein production, the company has built one of the industry’s largest and most reliable operations.
• More than 20 years of experience in bulk manufacturing
• History of dependable supply of safe and effective therapies
• Highly successful regulatory inspections
• Best in class safety record
Amgen Dun Laoghaire (ADL)
• ADL is a 37,000 square metre aseptic operations facility, specialising in secondary manufacturing activities – formulation, fill and packaging. The ADL site also includes laboratories and cold chain warehouse capabilities.
• There is a strong culture of continuous improvement and innovation within the plant
• We are proud of our award-winning environmental sustainability programme
• Amgen is developing the capability to produce all of its medicines in Dun Laoghaire, helping to ensure continuity of supply of our medicines as we expand internationally
An opportunity has arisen for the above role within Amgen Dun Laoghaire. This is a high profile AC role which will focus on the provision of administrative support and providing an efficient, comprehensive and confidential support service.
• Diary Management and organisation of activities/travel arrangements
• Organisation of meetings
• Expenses Administration
• Financial Administration (purchase orders, invoices)
• Production of monthly management cascade communication
• Customer Service – handles enquiries from internal stakeholders
• Project Training Coordinator
• On boarding of new project staff
• Generation of presentations
• Management of SharePoint sites.
Special Advisory: Please be cautious of scam recruitment offers claiming to be from Amgen. Such scams may come from various sources, including fake websites, social media chat and/or unsolicited emails. These scams seek to obtain personal information or payment from victims by offering jobs that do not exist. Please be advised that Amgen would never ask for payment to progress a job application or send checks to be deposited in bank accounts. When in doubt, please check to see if the position in question is posted on the Amgen career site. Additionally, please report any suspicious recruiting activity to https://complaint.ic3.gov and thank you for your assistance.