Local Trial Manager (LTM)
Local Trial Manager (LTM)Taiwan - Remote Apply Now
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
You’ve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge you’ve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared mission—to serve patients—drives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
Local Trial Manager (LTM)
What you will do
Let’s do this. Let’s change the world. In this vital role you will be the primary point of contact to lead, manage and co-ordinate the conduct of clinical trials from study start-up to close out (CSR/Archival) at a country level in accordance with ICH-GCP and other applicable local regulations. You will maintain the quality and scientific integrity of clinical trials at a local/country level and actively collaborate with cross functional internal and external partners to ensure timely delivery, budget implementation of clinical trial results within the local country.
- Partner with global and local country teams to provide high level country strategy and actively drive study progress and local/country level study delivery
- Planning, management and oversight of clinical study implementation in accordance with the global program strategy, through leadership with engagement of the cross-functional Local Study Team
- Communicate country status (including timelines and results) to key partners including updates to relevant systems for transparency
- Provides country level input into the Country Operational Plan and partners with the Development Feasibility Manager through feasibility and with the Global Clinical Managers to ensure local delivery of the study
- Support internal audit and inspection activities and contribute to CAPAs, including leading resolution of issues when appropriate e.g., vendor management
- Assign and deliver all study support staff and continually review country level risk mitigation to ensure study delivers to plan
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The qualified professional we seek is a Trial Manager with these qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree & 5 years of directly related experience OR
- Associate’s degree & 10 years of directly related experience OR
- Advanced knowledge of global clinical trial management
- Fluency in local language and business English
- Master’s degree & 3 years of directly related experience
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience of leading local/regional or global teams
- Minimum 2-3 years’ clinical trial project management experience
- 7 years’ work experience in life sciences or medically related field, including 4 years of biopharmaceutical clinical research experience obtained working on clinical trials in a biotech, pharmaceutical or CRO company
- Experience in management and oversight of external vendors (e.g., CROs, central labs, imaging vendors, etc.)
- Must be a local/country expert with identifiable project management experience locally
- Build strong site relationships as well as other local relationships to ensure end to end study delivery is met.
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates’ professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan—comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits—with compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Amgen requires all staff in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.